I hardly rant nowadays. Dunno y. Prolly its because em ppl use lj until blogging sounds dull. Nah.. Was working on Fever 108 4 coma. ehh.. me now only doing? Erm.. Editor has the privilegde to do things last minute. Not advisable tho. Just received the printed cg stuffs all the way from Peneng~!! Hugs poslaju box. oooooo.... em fever posters n covers are all in it. Haven't count. Will do that later. So like i was slicing and putting em pages and insert and cover together. U think mint colour back cover is nice? Well since I have alot of this kind of coloured paper, and I refuse to waste money on getting NEW stack of papers. -.-lll So.. y waste when you can use em perfectly well. Just the colour is.. mint. ahh.. ok.. the cuteness of the cover isn't spoilt. GOOD. Eh.. the glue-ing part.. ahhh ooohh uuuu eeeee..... I just hope I don't ruin the cover ler.. pls its.. white. PVA glue do ur job. Ok.. next prob the insert.. thank you for margins. it fits just nicely. Okkkiess... I'm still waiting for em.. ppl to pass their.. suiko doujin to me. taps feet.
Shall work on....
Calintz sword. Another round of art and crafts. Wait.. I was editing mc's logo half-way.. I had to blast the mini thing to 500% -.-lllll Looks ugly. Needa refine. Dumb iron-on transfer cost me 10 bucks. just one miserable A4, n i dunno how to use it. Where's the manual when I need one?
Yue stuffs. Got em cg stuffs printed. All u interested in getting yue's stuff.. pls.. visit my dead artsite. Yah its.. in the next column. Peanutcase is says. I'm so freaking lazy to type a hyper link. ahh.. Mom brought back the binding machine.. ohohoo.. she haven't got the time to teach me how to use it. ^^;; I want one too.
Gonna waste money. -.-ll umm.. looks like my parents don't like the idea of getting me a digicam that's 4 mp. -.-lll I need a job. argh.. wait i need a long list of reasons for getting one.. that.. hi-res. My dad suddenly wants to get a digicam for himself.. cos his friends are using em. He oso wans one. oooi... Oooii.. if u get one.. it better be a 4 mp wan.
I was suppose to yak bout comics. Yah.. comics.. suikoden 3's anthology #3 n #4 tw has arrived. ohoho.. I'm gonna go down to klcc to get em.. with other 2 friends. yooooo... its so boring to go kl alone. BORING i tell u. Now.. hagaren. should i get u too.. it seems.. FMA is getting pretty famous amongst the ACG community. Feels treaten. Ahh.. can always order the book.. from the counter.. wan.. ler... datte. ok. I think i should get naruto #18. I hope its still there.. slumps. wat else is there???? oh.. i think.. i better start looking for a job.. if this keeps up.
Saturday, November 22, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment