Title : the long forgotten blog of mine
Max, arrr.... i really feel very bad bout dropping out of ur KH doujin. But.. looks like i have not inspirasi for KH anymore... crap..
mei, har har har.. i cannot con't my myf camp dairy cos... its so long n to say everything would take.. too long. To cut it short... It was really breakaway from city from school from lotsa other stress.. n the camp did bring my focus back to the very maker Himself ^^;;
Hooli, sorrie dear.. I'll con't spilling all my saliva when u get back. sama2 ganbatte for our finals this sem yah?? ooooo ooo oo ooo.. Chem.. dreads.
Kaizeru, HI HI HI HI....... lorr...... u been busy eh??? I'm not doing so fine.. but still alive..somewhere.. as long as i have internet.
I've been so caught up with.. my beeps.. n then.. recent events have.. made me.. spend money on manga again. so if u guys.. wanna try something new.
DEATH note. by hikago's artist. um umm.. L is cute. L is so very cute.
Sunday, June 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment