====================================
Pre-camp week was all bout frustrations, doubts, numbness, tiredness, a weary dried out flesh and bone. Where's my soul? Where's my heart? Y are they ineffective and not functioning? My heart wasn't expecting anything and my soul was crying, I wasn't too sure. I was yes numbed.
I wasn't in any mood to go for camp. But at the final hour a funny feeling came to me.I had to be in uni at 8am and catch the bus in church (KL) by 12 noon. My lab ends at 12 noon. Logic tells me i have to skip part of lab to get prepared for camp. RELUCTANCY. My bro was firm n v left uni by 10.30am. n headed home. At 10.30am, I smiled back at my friends who told me to have fun. I knew I was excited about camp when I left the lab. I was finally able to put aside all things that had been stopping me from going to camp where my soul longs.
Meet the campers, n me was holding camera. this was the group shot near to the end of the camp.

click here for slightly larger version
I'll post as much photos as I can. Postcampsyndrome is heavy but the memories won't fade. I shall try my best to put em here. Every camp to me was different, this one was special.
1 comment:
Excellent, love it! half secured credit cards Wireless isp chillicothe illinois Donita s time share Fix whirlpool dryer instructions Dress code royal ascot Oral sex photographs Propecia users say product tesco visa card http://www.financialplanning4.info/American_express_list_promotion_wish.html free porn no credit card required neteller google comsearch q rosacea immune Men pictures rhinoplasty Teen cute lesbian xenical and similar accounting for employee awards Women sex small penis after big diazepam overnight with mastercard http://www.eyeglasses-frame.info/pop_up_guard_virus_scan.html
Post a Comment