Is it because there's nothing exciting to talk about MYF that's why my blog was just blank up til prolly now? There's alot of things to ponder when people are forced to change and adapt a new rule or setting or routine. At first it is always harder to get into the new time slot. We naturally get excited. Once we've figured out how troublesome it is to come more than once to KL in a week, we get alil sulky over the inconvenience. Actually that's really not the problem. Or is it? So not everyone benefits from the change of system.
Would the committee be looking deeply into the matter, that not all the sheeps are happy.
my vote is yes, they ought to find out and find solutions to the matter. It's really irritating when we open one question and just because there's no absolute right answer to it, its left hanging in mid air and prefixed our minds that the best answer is 'only God knows'. Well true, only God would know what would be the best answer, but we on earth will not necessarily gather His wisdom hands at work. Im not being sarcastic. I know my life is in His hand and He's a better navigator than I am a billion times more & more. But would it really take some big catastrophy to get our attention just for God to be more audible or perhaps my ears and eyes to be removed of the wax and scale to finally see that YES, GOD IS DOING SOMETHING while I wasn't paying attention.
I think what's stinging in my heart is that Lord though we didn't pray for numbers. But I do hope that the remaining no. were consistent.
there's much more in my thoughts. so many questions.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What happened to suisui? I really miss it.
Post a Comment