Thursday, March 21, 2002

anyway.. its been a long time. ^^;; Finally I type something here. Yes finally.
I've been rather lazy in surfing and all... Still waiting for my new comp. My bro is making all the delays. Sigh.
I went for a Youth Camp in PD ^^;; so... wonders... Had Great fun. Gee... Y not larr??
Anyway... Me say HI to all who reads this. ^^;; Hooli knows I'm still alive and well.
Ahh... blog social?? Slowly larrr.. ^^ll I lasted 5 dasy without a comp in sight. Pretty swell achievement.
I will just update myself on assignments~ Bio, bio and bio.... Gee... there's M'sian studies and English. Test tomorrow. craps. Maths and I feel lost all of a sudden. This can't be happening. Of all things Maths?? Gerr..

My compscience lec asked why I didn't persue into Multimedia? Dang~* I wanted to say I didn't have the nerve to take it. Would prefer something medicine? Does this ring the bell? Yikes~ I'm not condemning all those in this line... Just that being more practical. I prefer graphics as a hobbie, interest, NOT a job. Makes it sound uninteresting & dull.
Anyway, was offered a project and the previlege to do something creative. Yeah sure why not? ^^;;

Things to go about.
1. My comp n tablet (where is it?)
2. Revival rally~~ Hooli u can't run this time. Asked mom for permit liaow??
3. Cosplay meeting? (I am blurr, feed me direct infos)
4. Oekaki something.
5. Ink the stupid collab. (gee I'm so lazy)
6. design a layout for my blog. (I'm bored, but where's the time?)
7. crap in bbs (s). I've been long forgotten by many.
8. Maybe a personality test once in a while. Craps.

HI~~~ I'm back.. yeah.. STILL BUSY~!!!!!! kat library.

No comments: