Sunday, March 10, 2002

Haru, Hooli:Some details on the Revival Rally. Gee, I hope u guys aren't going to freak out.

24th March 2002, Sunday.
6.00pm at
KL Wesley Methodist Church.
All are welcome (non believers included)

Well, I'll settle transport for u guys who are interested ^^;;

Hooli:Lerr wonders if ur parents are every going to say yes to the camp. But anyhow, I hope u can make it for the Revival Rally ^^''
I bought BLEACH #1 today!! HIkago #16 is out right? Is it the last issue? If it is I wanna purchase the jp wan ^^;; Eheheh. I've decided to cosplay....

CBY:You pegi HK bila balik n all?? Eheheheh.... yes must get manga/anime for me ^^;; ehehe What do I want. Just get me anything u think I'll like. Eheheh.. can larr.. What hosting? Ehehe. I oso wanna 8. Maybe I'll ask Hooli tomolo ^^

Sakana:Yoy thanx, I really appreciate it. I couldn't find any leaks on SF character designs. Maybe I just don't know how to hunt. Yes yes work first, then play aiy~~ My Bio assignment is turning out into some Geography, chemistry paper. 3 in 1. Then I have to read up economics which is NEVER my interest for some oral presentation. Dreads.

Amber:Relieved? That's good. I don't even have time to go oekaki anything. Yikes. That's bad. If v ever meet I wanna borrow that Pretear VCD of urs, and watever is in ur posession :3333 Can?? Lor.. I better be studying oso. Watch anime non-stop can fail lerr.

Lune:Larr.. Sounds so FUN~!!! Um.. your place is near the town? Gee.. I'm so blurr in all this. Well.. sounds like u enjoy doing grocery shopping alot. ^^;; Fireworks, reminds me of LOTR punya scene lar ^^;; Eheheh.. Really do need a digicam.

Miaow:Lor.. janganlar stress.. Aiy.. Well.. I stll don't know wat's the prob. I'm feeling pretty blurr at the moment. Haven't been surfing for a long time. You seem to be juggling ur words. I can't catch em all. Cosplay, I've decided who i wanna cosplay liaow. Finally. Well, it'll be Bou-chan from HE. Still there's so many versions of him, I'm still pondering which to cosplay. ^^;; ehehehe....

Miaka:U having a stroke? Please~~~ Daijoubu? I do wonder if I'm suffering from any heart disease. Umm.. Stress gua.

No comments: