Monday, January 19, 2004

horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................... wat's it like to be stalked? eheheh.. PPL.. suisui is.. suikoden. A nick name I for suikoden. But there's a site that's called suisui.. ahhh..

Umm.... I needa control my money flow. Mom was giving me.. scary glares when i told her me goin for movies tomolo. She was gonna.. erupt in front of me. I go out too much. Maybe I do.. -.-llll oooh well.. me wanna watch peter pan larr.. larrrrr....

Went out with CF forumers.. name name? Kei, Misao, sky, gan and kiyaa came late. Hooli was with me the whole morning.. met These bunch in klcc. the weather is so SO so HOT.. ish. Spent, well hooli spent on NEWTYPE.. wheee.. fma mousepad.. then I bought the tw ver. of naruto charater guide. CHEAP.. RM15 aje.. siape bodoh enuf to not buy. Bumpped into CF-kononnya fan yg malu and his friend BYK! N chiru popped out all of a sudden. Wheee.. nice nice.. gathering.. hmm.. at KINO... where else ler??? comic section. ok.. linger here n there.. finally rushed to S&M (petaling st again) to get comic weekly.. giant naruto poster.. whee... how do i get rid of em folds?

was craving for sushi.. finally.. i lasted long enuff for dinner.. still full. yeps.

ah.. did i tell u bout my trip to seremban? eheheheh.. stayed at yogi's place lorr with hooli. Kekekekeke. Tzeling came when v left.. awwwww.. anyhows.. yogi's mom is sweet. ahhhh.. very clean house.... I like it.. kekekekek... now.. my site.. dang.. so many links.

No comments: