replies taggy here:
Markys - umm.. kino doesn't really hate u. Cos customers can book books online.. tru.. their own website. n The series u're looking for is so bloody hot that its gone b4 it hits the shelves. Plus the supplier isn't consistent. Therefore kino can't really guarantee whether they can get the book for u. So the person in charge of comics is keeping an eye on the books I told him. Lar.. dah datang will contact me. Oh yah.. there's this 1 set (vol 1-3) that might be coming, if u wan that, its cheaper than.. getting 3 separate books. I figure he will contact me if there's any news yah? ^^ there. report habis.
In, ehehe.. well. not a big fan of peasoup.. erm.. u know.. peanut soup.. I like em. e hehehe.. some massacre happening to peanuts uuuuu...
chiru, erm.. how should i put it then? pea-shed?? errrr .. even more disgusting. Gah. Anyhows my parents takut fr peneng to ipoh jam besar-besaran so cannot confirm wat time reach ipoh. so.. when I'm all settled down in peneng on mon will phone u ppl up.. OKIES? OH yah.. can buy bus ticket back.. for me oso? like.. hooli gonna ikut u to ipoh.. best get return ticket erm.. on 29th of Jan, thursday lorr.. if can get.. 2pm wan ok lor rr.. ehehehe. THANX onegai.
miaka, I'm gonna try my luck from ur place.. can can?? get.. angpau from ur place.. woohoo.. i hope chiru knows how to get to ur place lerr. hopes.. u'll be around next week.. I HOPE!! happy cny!!! btw, traveling doesn't mean go bai nin. I know my family going up north to makan. ler.. no time for relatives even. hmm..
amb, larr.. I missed 2 of my aunts this year.. kurang.. lerr.. sau yap. i know i can't be using my money for other things.. than pay up my debts.. sigh... BIG BIG sigh. I just hope ipoh has nothing too attractive that i can't resist my pocket.
hooli, errrr.. nanti u see me so ingat i kena chicken pox. stupid rash all over my body lar. my face looks hideous too.. i hate it.. ishh... like.. gonna.. try scrubbin myself with dettol shower foam lerr.. I WILL never ever sleep on anything that has never been put out to sun for YEARS.. prolly more than 5 years.
nothing much to yak bout cny cept I was fortunate to be able to siap WHR.. yes.. stupid anime. wat kind of ending is that?? stupid amon.. err rrrr.. watched erm.. something elf hunters.. ohoho.. its stupid.. like.. a bad tempered dog that is an elf, a muscle guy that's a martial art expert that loses him temper all the time, an actress (very beautiful wan), a tank that is possessed by a XXX's spirit (spoiler). Wat kinda of fellowship can u make up from this? ehehe.. They go around stripping elves nude. hmm.. basically that's all they do.
I shall storm kino the next time I'm back in kl.. like.. thursday?? i wanna BOOK em.. BOOKS...... isssssshhhhhh... hav fun ppl. ehehe.. gonna leave for ipoh soon.. h mm...
Saturday, January 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment