Waaayaahh.. I seldom blog. izzit because of my lj? no. I seldom touch my lj oso. I only paste artworks there. While this blog of mine.. is the portal to ppl's life! muuawahahaah.
Hooli, I WAN to pinjam somemore loot from u.. n its gonna be.. so near to ur departure date. Tu har.. FF piano collection. Lagi2 ummm.. i dunno.. if u're not gonna bring ur anime over there. Deposit em at.. house no 29 mailbox! Lagi2. SUIKOgaiden... vol 1 ost.. I would wanna do my own printing.. Y not just come n have tea at my place. Geeg, U must come oso.. other than that farewell party.
lune, yoooooooo.. so fast u dah pergi seberang ocean. I'm sure u prefer the weather there anytime hor?!
chiru, u kept promoting haagendaz I SCream, i nearly went n try the green tea wan. NEARLY.. it was because my wallet didn't agree with me that stopped me from wasting my angpao luii. Bought cheesecake from secret recipe. Will remind myself to buy another one just for my youngest bro, he was sulking all the way when I told me i finished the slice. Its so ex. TTllll
Yes I would like to get an artist dummy, murah wan from win's i dunno whether got stock.. but how much izzit?? then hooli wans pens. n some cosplay stuffs.. OOi u nak pergi.. then go early wei~!!!! THIS week.
geeg finally passed me the misinterpreted houshin book from japan.. TT;; i dare not open. OK I shall. unwraps. It is a book that analyses the characters in the chinese Houshin story.. ^^lllll thanx for the book.. I hope I shall enjoy it.. ehehehe... Taikoubou is illustrated as an old man.. TTlllllll ooi ooi.. baka book.
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment