JUST LET ME BEEF BOUT MY LIFE!
I can't work on my stupid field trip report cause I misplaced all my notes for that.. n CRAP.. I have no time to spare...........
*beep represents something none likes but required to do.
every freaking week I have 7 bloody *beeps to pass up.
Like.. this particular week.. I'm suppose to go to camp this sat (not fri, sorrie) n come back on the tues to pass up 3 beeps on WEDNESDAY?! Gets myocardial infarction.
Then i have one chem report on thurs??!! And 2 cellmetabolism reports on FRIDAY and a stupid tutorial on the same day in the morning. I AM NOT A MACHINE.. I'm just flesh and bones n I do get tired of setting myself to NO-LIFE status for A month liaow. Wat's newer is I had to attend a meeting all the way in KL cos.. other ppl are just too busy to go.. while I'm stucked shit with all this beeps* Wasted my energy n precious time... when i can finish... 30% of all the reports i have.
I wanna FFK the camp... I just wan to stick my ass at home n be a good student and.. SAY *Beeps are my top priority. I do not pay for education in order to flunk it. SWEARS incessantly in my head.
my finals are in June.. yes.. i have a month left to not have time to study.
So... my decision is not about.. having fun in camp.. just i have this.. commitment towards the camp. YES i will miss out alot if i dont' go.. but HOW am I suppose to be able to finish all those *beeps during camp. I tried that n it seriously made me.. ill the last camp (n me being the camp commander).
the only thing that's sustaining me.. are my close-knited icq buddies. Suikoden madness, art online and maybe the nasi lemak that i take every other day.
My family are helpful, just not making do much chores these days, giving me more space and having me screw them every now n then when my mood is at apex.
I know none can help me settle my *beeps.. But a hug will do fine for now.
cries with accumulated STRESS.
I do not blame anyone for all this stress n misfortune that had befall me... cos... Some might just think I'm posting this on my dumb blog n to expect sympathy next?.. BULLSHIT. Anyone who thinks biotech is fun... u gotta sacrifice alot of things for education.. but izzit really worth the cause?
stress is making me.. lose all my nerves on rationalising. Do not expect me to be sane.. if this keeps up.
Friday, April 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment