Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Taggy replies,

poxy, erm.. well.. i guess its up to wether u wanna waste the time spent on those ppl.. ^^;; ahh.. computer work.. sigh...

Hooli, u know! Nyahahaha.

aoi, ohh.. its not complete. the jp vol7 came out last month .. well the local version was out oso.. ^^;; so if u're interested u really gotta look hard for em.. cos they are really selling like hot cakes. I get em from petaling street. Which ever store that sells manga.. I go to all of em. haven't been checking out their stocks lately. so.. can't be definite.

chiru, u just reminded me.. i hav finals.. rite after i came back from camp.. hugs

lune, then v start.. 2nd year student " V dun wan BEEPS" club umm.. just to huggle each other.. BOUNCES up n down..

I just came back from a 4 days 3 nites breakaway from watever world i was previously n currently in.
will be sharing my experiences.. once im rid of em.. assignments i have b4. me.. faints.

oh yes.. i have another field trip this sat to United Plantations.. hmm hm.. need.. camera..

just feeling sleepy n tired.

No comments: