Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Long forgotten blog.

The Lord has been faithful. He hasn't given up on my family or me. I have been very rebelious. Still am actually. More confession? Lately it had been hard to utter a prayer or sit and consult God on matters which are happening around me. A silent retreat i was forced to go along. Gave me time off to retune my sengat walk.

I forgot i had a friend who was on a mission trip. But I know the Lord was with her.
I was reluctant to continue my prayer list of items that have been there for months. But
I'm truly amazed at how things work.

My dad is slowly but still a big man with lil faith. I know he can do great things if he puts away all his fear of money. Its like chasing the wing says Solomon. Putting all life's effort into storing wealth, and never felt true joy of being blessed with riches, is a very sad thing in life. In my dad's shoe, i realise the importance of being contented with what i have and not dream of what others have that i dont.

My grandma, once i hated her, ignored her, didn't want to have anything to do with her. The Lord hit me hard on the head, and i was given a chance to see how miserable i was when i couldn't let go of all these bitterness. Forgive me, I've been judgemental and Lord work your ways in her and also my relatives around me. Grandma wants to get baptised. She doesn't know the doctrine, thought of giving her some more time to know wat she's getting into. Don't want her to feel tricked into Christianity. LIES. Excuses of the enemy. Give me the burden once more to pray. She has changed, more cheerful, talkative, hopefully she can cut down on gossiping, and less suspicious of people around her. And she can walk very well now, under alot of care. But v can't let her go back to her own house and stay alone. Her health is our concern.

My mom, thankyou for standing firm and being the pillar of this family of ours. I know you are working very hard to hold this family together. With dad and grandma and in-laws, you never neglected me and my siblings, as well as church commitment. Deep down in my heart i feel very ashamed that i've forgotten to uphold you in my prayers. Lord forgive me. In her shoes, i see that its very tiresome to be alive, to deal with people's problems and not have a life of my own. To be washed, used, misunderstood, and slaved for others. This self-sacrificial virtue, I lack alot.

I've grown very attached to my small group. I really miss sg session. I don't like the it when i have to miss 2 session because i have to go for 2 field trips. Is there another way i can make up to it? I really wanna go through the next sg session with them. Its on chrisian service. To be a leader is to be a servant. Lord, thank you for showing us a direction and also providing us avenues to work towards this goal u have set. Pls continue to do so.

3 comments:

琥珀 said...

almost long forgotten, but i got regularly check on ur blogger still ^^;

u're a really good child ^^ god bless ya pea ;DDDD dai gor lui jor, sek lum jor ^^

Anonymous said...

Lol i got the link from Amb's blog too, cuz I used to visit your livejournal. Girl, I hope you're ok. But being the strong person you are, I guess everything's moving on it's path.

*hugs

Anonymous said...

What a great site Luxury rental cars in nyc Recycled outdoor furniture e-raze tattoo removal lesbian kiss blonde