This blog is going to be turned into my web comic dumpster.
I will be updating as frequent as I can, the moment I find time to doodle and put in inspirational thoughts to strokes. Here's a humble beginning of how I'm going to update on bible stories as well as relating them back to our current world today. Most are based on my own personal experience. So there may be bias thoughts or something random that only I can relate to. Please read with extra caution. Ultimately, u have to compare back to the God's word. I'm open for comments & critiques but I will not entertain theological debates.
Alone - Day 01

This is probably non-biblical as every story needs to start with a introduction. I will try to get to the main part after a week (7 days) of intro is done. So bear with me.
##edited text.
2 comments:
Hm...I think it should be "paranoid mother".
hi, u do have alot of different names online. ^^;; I was considering either paranoid or paranoia.
not sure what struck me fancy to pick the latter. but i will reconsider it.
my english always need polishing.
same goes whether "can you stop reading" or "cant you stop reading". could be my bad master on grammar.
thanx for picking up hiccups.
Post a Comment