Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I'm thankful for life which brings a new day today. I won't know what happens tomorrow, but I know today is sure.

I'm thankful for family who gives me no choice but to learn how to care for one another even with all the flaws and imperfectness.

I'm thankful for emotions that are troublesome, because it expresses what is really in my heart.

I'm thankful for friends who just stay by our side no matter we are fat or thin or pretty or ugly or even selfish.

I'm thankful for the many memories that God has blessed me with. Be it good or bad, joyous or grief. Faith increases from each trial passed.

I'm thankful for Christ who was obedient, whom died for me even when i was not believing and doubtful.

I'm thankful for God who made all things happened and possible because he made you and me.

I guess, I know for sure, how God has mold me til now. I can see abit of maturity from how the Spirit renews my perspective of things that are not within my expectations. Thank you for your time in reading this.

1 comment:

Carlyn Lim said...

Pea pea pea!! i didn't know you have a blogspot! I'm also going to be sticking my head in here :)