Added 2 new blogs to read during leisure.
Anyway I WANT 2 more marks.. so I can please with myself. Still... am abit upset over my presentation today. ARGH
Katie:Happy belated BDAY~ ^^lllll I still owe u a gift. Argh Gomen gomen Gomen.. I might have time later on since I've finished my presentation. Relief!!! Well I need to learn up some basics on Flash MX and also get myself accustomed to Adobe 7.0 ^^;; Neato brushes to play with. Ohohoh.. Then I might be free to cg something. Argh....... Gomen again. I am PLOTTING, just that, me no time.. Don't mind the wait?
Amei:Yoy, u read my blog often or not? Demands. ^^ ehehehhheeh.. Anyway U didn't tell when yer hols start or exam ends. Izzit now.. Wonders. Ahhh.. JUST being plain bored.
Miaow:Ohohohoooh Yes n NO, u can come to my house but u cannot raid my place. ^^'' ahahhaha Done.
Lily:Lorrrrr.. I wan FURUBA's songs, well.. wonders if can get em mp3 forms. If the album comes out I might buy the image songs. Then again, I prefer subs lorrr.. dubbed.. ahhhhhhh.... Might just miss the character's voices ahhh... ^^;; Then again, wonders if ur friend has a list of songs to choose from? Wanna BUY!!!!!! Wahahahaahahah.. onegai~!!!
Nevar:Ohohohoho.... welll......... Life is such. DON't think so much larr~
Amber: You very very very the happy lately.
Hooli:ahhh.. i see u everday, dunno wat to type suddenly. ^^;;
Thursday, July 11, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment