Sunday, July 28, 2002

BGM : Stefanie Sun - Feng Zheng
AHh.. tired.. I lack SLEEP.

People I manage to stick on to or is it the other way around.
I know I was sticking on quite a few ppl.
e.g. CBY, Amber (who came, great!), Lily (wanted to avoid, bcos..), Miaow (nearly missed the cat below me! wahaha), Yogi (ahh... I need a safe), Miaka (I think needa get a bed lorr.. poor thing), Tian or Tien & sis (the 2 kuchees.. ^^). Yeah last but no least Hooli, who I stick.. almost.. 8 hours a day? 'Cept sat lar. The only day in a week v are seperated. Ahahaha.. Come to think of it, now I really think v 'are' Siamese Twins. Attached kat.. Ahh.. Mana liaow?

So.. bought Furuba #8. Eheheh.. next next.. u can read wat I'll rant.. to individuals.

Lune: Uumm... now hols end u seldom come online.. ahhhhh..... ehehehehehe. I like that.. idea yer goin to use for ur site~~!!!

Lily: Ahh.. u sapu my savings already. Sob~!!!! -.-;;;;;;;;;; Argh... I'll have no money.. for.. 2 weeks..argh... sad.. sad.. sad... uumm.. DEMANDs my goods.. wahahahah.. eheheheh... But.. thanx.. for.. giving.. alot of discount lor.. ^^;; Well... Happy lor.. u.. get to buy.. watever Jphone? ahh.. I really dunno anything. Ish. Gomen ne.

Miaka: Nice u see yah again.. Tho u looked so SAD n TIRED. Arggh.. OK ah? Well... Tiring.. eh? Well.. too bad.. didn't have much time to liaoww.. with yer. ^^;; wahahah.. Yogi another one.. Aiy.. Byk... bising.. But.. ehehe.. cute.

Amber: Well.. u really looked beat.. Ah.. sama2 lor.. hor.. I oso look the same..wahahaha.. Nice nicee.. u looked like u came back from some summer beach vacation. Ohohoh.. Really.. ^^;; Hot wooohooo...~!!!!! ehehehhehe........ Leng jor oso.. uumm.. maybe yer hair.. make u look slimmer. Whahaha.. Honest!

CBY: Ohohoho.. u ahh.. oso.. dah kurus lerr.. ehehe.. Been running around too much? Ooh,.. Gave me that feeling.. Eheheh.. next time.. should find a quiet place n sit. ehehe.. Well.. chat larr.. ohohoh.. u guys.. arrrr.... Anyway.. Wat to say.. yer college life.. byk to crap. Maybe I'm becoming very lazy, that's y I'm slicing on my rants. Hooli is taking over my part wahaha. PS2.. ahh.. how come Miaow gets to buy ps2 so senang wan??? HUH?? Can't think of any possible answers. Ehehe.. u another LUCKY person with a ps2 to hug. ish ish.. Next time I think.. all will get.. one ps2.. ahhhhh..

Miaow:Ahh.. chases cat around klcc.. ehehehe.. reason.. sendiri pikir.. ahh.. suddenly wanna cg ehehe.. I better not.. type too LONG.

So
Hooli: too bad.. of cos.. if u can CALL me up.. good larr.. doon't use up internet bill but use up phone bill. I'll be away at night wahahah.. SO so?

No comments: