ARRRRRRRRRggggGGGGGhhhhhhh~
Ok I have no time to blog anything. Been BUSY rushing my english research project. My next assignment is my BIOLOGY research project.
ARGH~~!!! I only a month to settle it. Puui.. Will be extremely BUSY~ :P umm..
I wanna rant but I think I need to get myself together to reply all em blogs.
SO me say sorrie first if u feel that my absence shows much of my laziness in replying.
wat am i tokking?
Katie:surprise party n u know it? Doesn't sound like a surprise party anymore. ^^;; if I were able to reach ur place, I wouldn't want to miss the CHANCE.
UMMmm.. bday.. drawing near. Should I keep it a surprise? ehehe.. yeah I'm plotting something. But I think u're able to predict wat form of present me going to give larr.. since me poor. eeehehhe
Miaow: Your paragraphs has alot of "saya". Hmmmmmmm.......
Hooli:I dunno but.. I think v better study chemistry together. N u really need to arrange urself abit. ahhh??? U've been odd.
Lune:haven't read ur blog yet ehehehe.. still I know.. I wanna.. surf internet in Aus alot.
reading FRUIT BASKET. Courtesy of Ling San again *^.^* ehehehhe wahahah
I'll rant 'bout manga stuffs.. later when I'm free. so far Lily I'll be adding ur blog SOON. eehhehe.. just telling b4 hand wahahahha.
Thursday, July 04, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment