Saturday, June 29, 2002

Updated PeaNutcase. Some stuffs were added.
Ok, trying to dl 2 Overtime songs. So far no progress.. AHHHH

Now, went to Chinese Assembly Hall with Red/GK. Only the 2 of us. Kinda pathetic but I was pleased to be able to see the venue for myself.
So its not too big but.. can fit ppl in. So.. there's alot of decorations to do. N v need sponsors. You rich ppl out there, derma lar~~!! Anyway, not too big.. considering the price. Simple is enuff. Umm.. Booths, so far.. I think.. can only allow max of 38 different sections (booths) to partake. Limited but alot liaow.

Anyhow, very nice place to start something new in a more steady n simple way. Woohoo...

Cosplaying.. wahahahahaa..

Next, tomorrow, just phone each other up lar. -.-;; Everything starts noon in KL (petaling street).
So Amber or lily call hooli or the other way around. CBY u'll be quite late. huh?
Cos 12 noon me, hooli n miaow will be meeting in S&M then head to klcc. Ohohoho.
there's time to chew. Might have lunch together. So if u can make it early join us. CALL hooli.
U have her hp no? I think I have urs. I think. I seem to misplace phone no. everywhere.. Die. I'm goin get it from yer.. ahhh

No comments: