Friday, June 28, 2002

http://www.kazaalite.com/

for later use.. ahaha

Miaow u can try the above shared file freeware ^^;; ohohoho
for mp3s.

CBY: My schedule. Are u goin oso? Hooli is wondering oso.

Sat, (Miaow, I heard u're going) well.. 12 pm kat kota raya? I need to go check yahoo groups. Anyhow Amber yer goin?
I'm asking alot of Qs at once.
But by 2 I need to head church ada meeting.
Sun, morning until afternoon will be in church. Ada church service.
Well after that can go to klcc together with hooli. So around 1pm would be the best time to meet.
I wanna know u guys will be goin mana?? (addressing Amber, CBY if u're goin). I heard petaling st. Well, v (me n hooli) will in kl the whole sun. If u guys still dunno, our church is very near petaling street n passar seni lrt station so. Meetings can be arranged either in KL (kota raya) or klcc.

SO blog something u guys. Want me to CALL u guys up?
u can oso rant in Hooli's Taggy board~~

No comments: