Thursday, June 13, 2002

OK I used up 50 bucks of my allowance within an hour in Petaling street. Man.

Bought~
E's 4 volumes (6) Maggie is goin to scream at me.
Clover #2 (3) Not bad there's colour pages.
Naruto #12 (6) finally there's shikamaru. Yoy Amei, I really admire that fellow.
Spirited Away artbook? Its a ciplak wan but fully coloured. BOUGHT it for 15 worth it lor.. The original ARTbook is way too costly for me.

1st cg ever done.. using tablet in Photoshop. Funny how I never did attempt any b4 that. Played with opencanvas alot.
Lookie HERE. Took me a long time to realise I didn't put high resolution. Like right until the end.
SO I had to start a NEW one which is now... ^^;; ehehe.. 20 Mb so far.. just.. finished the base colouring. Ahhh...
Any comments fire away.

Shinta-kun: OHohoo. wat a odd but interesting hobby of making icons.

Sakana:Great to have u back!!!

Katie: Ohohoo.. My cat is not allowed inside. Never learn from his lesson... I have to clean up after him. Which I gave him nice spankings.
Ahhh that's pop?? I don't like soft drinks.. esp.. if u mix them both together.. man.. -.- I prefer tea or cold water. Cokacola.. + roobeer.. ewwwww......

No comments: