BGM~ Franz Schubert : Symphonie Nr. 4 Die Tragische
Ohoho.. parents are back from Denmark and Switzerland. Got me.. stuffs. Me enjoying classicals ^^;; Cheap there larr.. should had bought more.. my dad ar.
Watch football in the hotel whenever there's time. -.-;;; SO.. cut down on shopping. I should have known. Dad isn't a pro in shopping. The ladies in the family raid opportunities whenever possible :p ahahah
footballatis report: Spain vs Ireland. Boy these ppl really love the game so much, penalties were even taken to account in the end to get them off the field. ~~
Ok.. I bought
Hikago #17
Rave #4
Hanakimi #8
Yami no matsuei #8
I'm broke.. very much broke. argh.. lerrrr......
will reply blogs later
I want Sento chihiro no kamikakushi. I prefer the english title. Spirited away (though it sounds lame) 's VCD larr.. Where is it?? its like.. June now!!! Umm... Needa wait a year til August. Arrgh~~ -.-;;;;;;;;
CBY: I dunno but I didn't dare buy the bm wan, I might shun myself away from this wonderful anime. Still my craze. Ahahahahaha. Where's is the VCD~ I want the original wan. lerr.. Man.. I'm getting sick.. After getting that ciplak artbook, me gila again. You mention I rant somemore.
Miaow: Yami #10 not out. lerr.. The title I told u to get for me.. is.. Nan nu qiao qiao ban (stupid title for kareshi karejyo no jijyou) ok? Wakatta.. gerak gempur.. Prayer list checked.
Hooli: thankies for the gift!!! Yes, u can't afford to skip college. so.. Be real~
Sunday, June 16, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment