Katie: OHohhohoho.......... Waiiiiiii.. really u would host moi~~!!?? Yahoo. still.. I dunno anything 'bout cgi.. dang.. -.-;; thinking of cubix but.. the scripts are down for.. loading. gerrr...
Amber:This is the 2nd time.. -.-;;;;;; Mafan betul.. Thanx for the lovely oekaki.. ^^;; yeah.. Meet u today.. later.. 6.30pm.. same.. old place larr.. ^^;;
lerr.. going back so early.. can.. manage to pass me the phonebooks ar??? Wonders??
CBY: Now only remember?? I want a HUGE gift. Nadda. Draw me.. ehehe.. Hisoka or Tsuzuki. Either one will do.. 2 would be swell.. tamak gila. oh well.. nice.. new red. layout.. I really neeedd to think of a new wan.. ehehe.. really. Or maybe anything Naruto.. Hmm.. I wan NARUTO~~!! if u're sick of yami characters. A different taste. wahhaha
Chihaya: happy belated bday lorr.. If Amber didn't mention I really wouldn't have remembered.. ^^ aahaha.. gomen gomen gomen.. But I see.. u got lotsa gifts.. great to hear that!!!!! You bought all 3 of the Saiyuki artbook.. SUGOI.. I really.. have no heart to empty my pockets.. uu uu uuu... n tohko's artbook.. n the Takashi wan nice arrr??? Looks.. pretty.. lorrr.. really don't have the money to buy artbooks.. My manga collection is killing me already.
Wednesday, June 19, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment