Thursday, June 06, 2002

I have one more paper the do tomorrow. Ahhh.... Do I sense some relief?? Maybe. Still I have alot of things to do, ALOT!!!
Ahhhh..... I'm feeling so tired now. -.- was furious at my bro and.. cried. Used up much of my energy. But I just need some rest. ^^
Tomolo Chemistry....!!!! Ahhh... Bio was sick. Hooli can 2nd to that. Hmmm..

CBY: COOL NEW LAYOUT.. Really missed yer. ^^;; But.. arr u went for that Gempak thing?? Tak nampak yer wan?? -.- Saturday lar. umm umm

Amber: Eehehhehehe... Sakana is back.. oh? Ohho.. u can always exhibit ur art.. ^^;; do no fear.. there are chances.. Always will.. ^^;;
Best of LUCK!!! LOrr.. kenapa so angry.. lerr.. Better not. Makan tenaga aje.

Katie: Eheheheheheh... Thanx for clearing my doubt. Ohohoho.. Am.. having slight headache.. ahh.. no mood to draw anything.

Miaow:Wow... Why is there so many "Damn" around these days. -.-;; I'll go over the the bbs.. now. Umm.. Hooli told me about the ISSUE.. but.. Sounds serious.. Ahh.. better go look.. hmm..
Ur rumusan.. Either the person who set the Qs is.. Crazy, or u don't get the concept of getting it done RIGHT. Do pass me Qs, if u have the time to retype the whole thing I'll look at it and give it a try. Really wanna know.. How terrible the schema is.. ^^;; My BM's standard is a low B but I think it will help solve the prob of trying to answer the Qs, then... Blindly nodding to marks given. EHehe.. dou???

Hooli: ahh... I've been.. dead.. -.-;; lack everything. sleep.. the most important thing. Went into a serious row with my bro, lost my appetite to eat or study.. Wasting time online. Ahhhhh.. Looking tru graphic sites recommended by a friend ohoohohoh.

tired.. rolls

No comments: