Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Can I punch somebody?!!!!! Uuurrrghh.
Anyhow, used up 50 bucks on very little things. I'm not going to go out for a very long time.
Other than that, was playing some wild goose chase with Laine!!!!!!!!!! I really need to say sorrie to Miaow, guna ur hp -.-;; And 0-3 for her hp oso. -.-;;;;;;;; Don't ask me.. Y, But smsing is really quite a drag when it is used to find someone IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!
I give up. If I had stayed put in Gempak, then would had been able to catch a glimps at Laine. Puui, I had to been in Imbi. Then some how or rather we were like 2 ends of a magnet. Couldn't really meet. -.-;; Wat is THIS???!!! Ran back to KL plaza to find Laine n gang in Lowyat? Ok, troups shift coordinates, then they were suppose to be back at kl plaza. when I was in lowyat????! By this time.. I really hate.. smsing. Gave 0-3 to do the smsing for me. I'm so bossy. Anyhow, dragged ourselves back to kl plaza to find their gang had cabut. -.-;;;;; by car somemore. No more chase then.
Laine: I was too tired to be pissed. So you had your way of escaping.. Xp Well well, next time.. would be somewhere "quiet". Prolly have tea or coffee lar. Better then running about. Used up all my sushi.
Ok, next saw tomato... ehehehe.. Love his friend's blouse. Eheehhehe... Well, a few had cosplayed ohoho.. Too bad I had to run about, wanted to take photos with Amber, Syuichi, Miaka~!!!!! They were fabulous.~~
Saturday, June 01, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment