Aiyarrrr.... me actually woke up at 2.30am to type my bio report.
Status : ill, very ill. Down with Flu and sore throat. My nose keep running, my ear are plugged and my brain isnt't thinking.
Ok after it rainned on Mon, I wasn't feeling too well already. Late nights, lil sleep (like 3 hours each day?) Hefty assignments and yah I still need to go for lectures. Great.
Knowing that i have 6 assignments to pass up this week, i still have to neglect my health. Argh. Just finished one report and a pile of tutorial questions. 4 more to go. its already wed. Not very good.
Next, CF's forum exceeded it banwidth again. ermm... -.-;; Heard it gets 200-300 or even more hits a day. I want my site to be that famous too wahhahha. Anyways. Nothing much to rant. Other than like I hope for June to come. More rest and hols.. and also my finals.
Yogi, I have bad news, with me lagging on the GL artwork, i dunno whether i can produce anything for u -.-;; Am afraid me (you3 xin1 wu2 li4)... Gahh...
Wednesday, May 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment