Saturday, May 17, 2003

SUISUI updates!

I've collected all 108 of my star of destiny characters.... ROLLS about in joy muwahahahaha..
I actually cont playing from 3 am.. for just an hour to get the remaining 10 destiny characters..
Difficulties met -
Rokkaku village, I can't believe I wasted 1 hr in the forest searching for the hidden path blindly. Oh my...
Then.. this morning... I got my final wan.. that.. trader.. Forgot his name... wahahah.. BUT.. SUISUI castle level 4. muawahaahaha..
Ok.. final cooking battle.. with this.. fellow. Will let him wait for months on the balcony. Ahahha.. wanna cont with the mission.
But.. took me 3 rounds to BEAT Retso. ARGH.. the cheese cake did the trick.. ^.-;;; ahahaha..
fishing, ohoho.. my very first salmon. wahaha.. SUSHI.
Dancing, is hard.. I keep forgetting wat to press.. oh man.. n then.. its was 4 am in the morning.
Still dunno how but.. would wanna get Jude to make things lerr.. Read bout castle's mascot? uu??
Jungle bath wahaha.. wanna try out bath scenes later. aahahah.. Vincent and Simone. ohhh.. Suspects Rose bangalow in Toran Republic has something link with em.
Gabocha, at last I found him. I mixed up Kobold village and kobold trainning camp. wahahah.
SUIsui fever is over yet. After listening to Suisui OST, me had this urge to like cosplay the hero. ahahah.. Wonders. ahahaha.

Amei, lorrrr.. LUCA = PIG. I guess now u would know wat I was ehehe.. beefing bout all this while ahhahaha.

BGM : SMAP (Kimura Yakuya), title.. dunno wor.. but.. its catchy.

Ohohohoho.. Shall get miaow's aunt to work on my Calintz outfit. Yes. ohohoho.. Will hafta see when me, lily n cby would be free. ahaha.. it seem Fridays are quite suitable.
Anyways, nothing much to rant today.. ^^;; Will go see my bro play KH. Argh.. me no yet do my assignments. I don't get it. larrr.. -.-;;;; gosh.. Design of Science and Statistics. groans.

No comments: