Monday, May 12, 2003

okies... I'm broke again..

ahh.. ooohhh eeeeee.... lorrr.. Reads all about neurons, ion channels, TTX.... -.-;; I need to read that much to type another freaky essay. -.-;;
hmm. there's another pesky phamplet to design. oh well.. HEAR my mind shriek.....



heard it?


Bought E's #9 tw. wahaha.. LUCKY catch. Then got KOB Jing bottle 3 (tw) wahaha.. I have.. 3 different version of this.. Jing series wahaha.
#1 the HK wan, #2 - jp wan, #3 Chingwen (tw) wan. Assorted man.

ok, i forgot I asked a friend to get me gensui 1, I itchy fingers go n buy one for myself. No matter, I'll still accept the disc.. ^^ wahaha.. I tend to collect more than 1. hmmm... Funny lar. Now me semangat wanna collect tw version of Naruto lorr.. bcos.. the covers are getting more n more.. tasty.. chews on #16 n #17. wahahahahha...
okies, partners in crime on sat. 3 of us went to Impiana to check out the area b4 v invade the ballroom coming year end. Hopefully.SO so later mia, miaow n me went to klcc to spend all our money wahhah. I can't believe there was so many issues of hanatoyume on the shelf, with mizuki as the front cover. But I've oredi made a vow to not buy anymore tomes since my room is lacky space. ahhh... now now.. after my assignments..will work hard on gothic lolitha.. submissions.. wowowo... me planning to draw an A4 size wan.. ahh.. so ambitious. ohohoho. thanx mia for the resources. ^.-

wat else?? presentation tomolo. How come ppl like to have me.. being the presentor. sigh.

No comments: