if my uni had features that resembled hogwarts, would it make studying less BORING?
unfortunately, medievil castles do not exist here.
One of my subjects requires me to learn bout agriculture (plants) and soil properties. Hmmm.. suddenly tot of getting books.. on Herbology. Alchemy and chemistry and potions are somewat related. Very much related indeed. HELP y is HP infesting my mind. The inflation of university text prices is HORRENDOUS. I'm do feel the pinch. Chiru, me faham suddenly. But the books in the library have been swept clean by 'kiasu' students... TTlll I know this was gonna happen. Students are getting more n more possessive over books and annex is not stocking in enuff books. I would be taking some time on em titles that would vanish from em shelves.
I wonder if I really wan to go overseas to study. Its would be a very very very valuble exposure for me. I'm not very attach to my family to feel reluctant to leave home. There are benefits staying home of cos. Just that would i rather be using the time in overseas for pleasure than.. studies??? Come to think of it, I wouldn't be able to concentrate much, since I would b plotting trips to visit places Ive never been. (if my pocket permits) So i really envy wwf. Ahahahah.. Wat am i doing day dreaming in broad day light? Not enuff sleep harrrr...
Tokking bout trips, I should start exploring the wonders in msia itself. ^^;; quite alot of field trips this sem. Needa find a group that wouldn't mind roughing out. Suddenly wanna try fishing. Umm.. all thanx to someone. Dang b4 any expedition, i wanna get myself a digicam. If only i can drag a bunch of myfers. Aiyar my summer break dah over baru think of wanting to go visit places. SIGH....
hey synical, other than getting together for movies, thought of any other activities? I'm in dire need of books. Hmm.. 2nd books store in atria ran out of agatha christie. Dang..I needa read other authors oso. Books are too expensive to collect. Even my manga collection is giving me.. probs. SPACE. Mom is curious bout the manga i buy these days. I would wanna start keeping records of the books i buy. See bila i free.
FMA 21. ARARARARARARARARAaaaa.... y did it turn out like that. But i have no complains tho... book 7 would ya come out oredi! LArr fma artbook is gonna be out soon..but not interested.. The guidebook ate up my urge to buy other fma merchandises.
Suikoden 3. I can't wait I can't wait to have somemore free time to play the game. umm.. Hooli u better not be telling me u have all the time to play ps2. Prepare to get hails sent from me. I WAN shadow hearts' OST. Umm.. i might be waiting for the english version of shadow hearts 2 to be out then I'll buy. there's 2 disc. ARGH.. if get jp i don't understand wat happens.. Wonders how long can i keep myself from S&M...-.-ll
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment