Friday, March 19, 2004

R all graphic designers or.. someone that can do proper designing work dead?

I wonder if ppl think too highly of me. I'm abit pissed and just tired of doing last minute designing work.
If i get paid I would complain oso. But if it means I don't sleep and getting my pocket money cut and parents unhappy. I rather NOT do. Hmm..
sometimes I think I'm just too nice n too much of a perfectionist.

I have no time for art, no time for sleep, no time of studies, assignments are killing me, i wanna work on a chiru's collab, i wanna play suikoden (i get scolded for taking time off just to play ps2), I wan to be free from responsibilities.

I would hav flown to overseas if i wanted to run away from lotsa of responsibilities. BUT i didn't.

I seldom write in this blog cos i dunno wat I'm to type here. I've been having a serious long period of diarrhea due to lack of sleep. (been a week now) My fault for staying up late? Argh.. If life was just assignments.. I think its much easier. But its not.

I don't tok bout church life cos none is interested in knowing BTW.
If i ranted on comics, only a few understands me.
If i toked on art. None pays much attention anyways.
When i start rambling bout suikoden, NO wan KNOWs.
So, let me grumble n complain and exert all the negativesness of having a blog.
love life? nothing bout it.. n not planning to have anything of that sort.

i wan to hangout with friends, our schedules do not permit us. My pocket is.. greatly wounded offlate. n with my allowances cut short.. I wished i stayed at home all the time.

OK, i admit I'm trying to find someone to blame other than myself. If it is God to blame.. I'm suppose to expect its for my own good in watever circumstances I'm in. So am I mad at God? Prolly. Am I mad at ppl?.... I can't say no.

I'm just so horrible in lying that my dad just sees tru me that i didn't sleep at all the night b4.
errr.........

SO, bottomline is.. I understand y ppl get so fed up with church stuffs so often. I hope I won't be. But I am now. But I'm all stressed up until my bowels are not functioning its best.

n no wan would notice this post at all I presume.

No comments: