Wednesday, March 31, 2004

taking time off to just kepoh at wat ppl's been up to and was ranting bout sui4.. that coming on in summer... LIKE isn't summer.. NOW? harr.. june / july.. still so long?

okies okies. public transport takes up 120 minutes of my time. If i drive its only 40 minutes to get to uni n back. I refused to drive even I'm able is because i feel quite tired after driving.. stupid excuse. my P expires.. soon.. errr.. wat am i to do.. i keep fogetting to ask.

HORIZONS by wings syphonia has arrived. Its so worth my money. huggles calendar. What took you 4 months to come to me? OOoooOOoooOOooo... drools. From em art.. i see em artists have improved alot. woh.. esp. nyann ^^;; i shall bombard amei with lotsa comments. wohohohoho. was trying to link em.. pics with the title.. all bout skies? ohohohoho... hooli urs is in save keeping.. or u wan me to send it over to u? kekeke.

hovers ed hp screen saver around. THANK YOU dearie for taking the trouble to send it to moi. hearts* huggles hooli... no digicam.. no digicam.. that's wat I'm lacking..
i wanna show u ppl my new hair cut. (its just shorter... nothing new. My head is lighter ahh.. just if i were to highlight near hugo's, parents will disown me)

n snap photos of my stacks of assignments.. last year. The pile of stress.
wanted to snap my flooded bedroom (its one the 2nd floor) during a thunder storm.

but dad has been very distressed over some financial matters. So.. digicam.. another year. sigh. even a laptop for my bro has to wait. or should i just grab the laptop for myself instead. I hate waiting for ppl to finish viewing 18+ photos from their mailbox for me to print lec notes. I still need to use the uni's comp to print notes.. dang.. thumb drive.. yes that's the tool.

need advice, my cpu is currently lacking another cdrom drive.. (the old died) so izzit good to get a combo drive.. I'm just in no need of DVD n i would prefer an extra cdrom drive.. just in case my burner dies.

No comments: