Thursday, May 30, 2002

Amber:Please u can repay me for doin nothing by getting me something for me bday. Dah agree.~!!! ehehehee... Ur layout is so chang ang.

Katie:Well.... I know Eng is my first language. I Started with eng, then cantonis then mandarin, then malay, then mandarin for 6 years, malay for 5 years. English is in between but its just a subject. Hmmmm..... sad. Jp, I only know how to read. Other than that I need the dictionary.. Arrrrgh.
My feline pet is the most spoilt cat I've ever since. Umm.. Blue eyes. Everyone loves his blue eyes. That cat gets into fights so often I can't count the no of scars anymore. Serious. Still, rats don't eat cheese. This is wat I know. Cos Nikki (dad insists its Nicky (Butt)), my cough* cat loves cheese like he don't care cats in cartoon don't eat em.
Hates baths, really dreads em. But he enjoys the drying part, I give him personal attention, yeah massage. Purrr~~

Maggie sent me bunch of bishie pics.. Man she stocks pics like some bishounen freak. Ahh.. But some pics are worth viewing.

Still can't get myself to cg anything.. angelic or gothic. Frustrated. I tried stealing or taking pics online for my compscience pro. So far so good.
Lacking some important wans. Eehhehe.. Hamsters. Its so hard to get good photos nowadays. Eheheheh.

No comments: