Thursday, May 23, 2002

me playing go with hooli.. in the middle of the battle~~~!!! ohohohoho...

sadly I lost. -.-;; UNFAIR!!! I was forced to stop. =.='' issh issh iiissssssh~~~
I'm a very sore loser. VERY~!

Anyhow CBY, Miaow, Amber, Hooli: U guys goin for this gempak comic toys thing in kl plaza right?? Any arrangements made?? I'm free on the sat lerr.. ^^;;
Ohoho.. Miaow, really hope u win something. Belanja tau??!! Now, the AXN anime drawing contest. U guys taking part. I know some are interested. ^^;; eheh.. I did something.. just a sketch. Hooli thinks its too scary. Looks like my character is goin to assasinate someone. Maybe I missed the concept of ORIGINAL character. Then there's the ACTION pose. Plus, some things to ponders. Must my character be a SUPER HERO or a good guy? Ehehe.. Do response~!!!!

Hooli:U better remember to BRING~!! U're dear fury brown fox ornament is at stake!! Umm....

No comments: