I'm misusing my time the way I used to.
I really miss surfing gorgeous artsites. ^^;; Biggy thanx to Nevar dear~~ Well ur recommendations really made my day ^^;; eeheheh
Anyhow, just finished my M'sian Studies Exam. Was a cheesecake, but I made a 'moose' (the animal itself) out of it.
Was working on a simply b&w invitation and form sorta thingy. Took me 2 hrs? Well multy-tasking as usual. Icq, surfing, adobe. eeheheh.. I can never concentrate on one sole thing.
Connections here (library) are 50% down. What?? I was asked to go find a pc functioning and use it without getting myself a card. Cool. Then I was asked to leave. Some dude came over and beef 'bout how all pcs here are darn terrible. Insisted I vacate the sit for him. Maybe I'm overly judgemental. But hey, I can complain can't I?
Tokking 'bout complains. I have a long list of complaints to send to myself. Huh?
Well am not too happy with the slumber (slacking) attitude.
I really need to upgrade my vocab and grammar. After watching Sabrina the teenage witch. I sincerely need to boost my english BIG time. Well, I still have Hooli's LOTR #2 with me. Umm.... Time, time, where are u?
Beep, beep.
Who's there beeping me?
Your boss.
Your boss who?
Like u have a choice, come into my office immediately.
The sad part is I don't have a boss. I do have well Hooli, Miaow. Both of em constantly chase me for my overdued artwork.
My drawing board is still BLANK.
I'm beginning to worrie myself. I'm reading science journals that are not from GuardianUnlimited. Hooli I'm so glad u found this site. Amusing discovery. ^^;; I'll bookmark it when I get home. What drove me to shink deeper into this site was the stack of printed web articles u brought today. 0.O;?? Well, curious, plus can kill 2 birds with just one stone. My english needs to be in some workshop.
Bookmarking some sites:
(so I don't need to search all over again)
http://www.arnistotle.com/
Tuesday, May 21, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment