Saturday, May 04, 2002

okok
This is a progress report:
I'm currently working on Sakana's gift. -.-;; It's tedious. Ahh.. sigh sigh. The right mood isn't there.
umm.. Green hair, green hair. Then what should I do for the outfit. Argh~~ I hate extras. After finishing the skin n face. I lost my concentration. -.-
That's y there's a new post here. :p

Next progress report:
I have to design t-shirts. Argh~ Haven't startedd. That's a start. (yeah right). Ehehe.. Anyone with ideas on Evolution and Expand (getting BIGGER)??
Tell me PLEASE. Ok, the details are short. Ehehe.. Try larr at least ^^;; Hooli u can't touch the pc right? Umm.. U read me, I'm lagging, as usual.

Another progress report:
No ideas on doujin submission. Goin to die. Ehehhehehe.. Still laughing. Gulps.
ARGH~~ I wished it were holidays.. Can concentrate. Wat's with this concentrate THING??

Yes, why its another progress report: (delightful isn't it?)
Chihaya:Wat yer mean u won't be able to cont' ur online social?? Huh?? Serious?? Umm...?????

CBY:Spiderman, ok, I'll watch it then. Amber was so KIND to buy me ASUKA #5 ^^;; 2nd series of Hayabusa. Umm.. Amber is obssessed with it. Ohoho... Rolls..
eheh eheheh ehehehe..

Miaow:Lor I think I'll take ages to complete a pic. No inspirations yet. Trying to get some online. sigh~

Nevar:Wat made us tok 'bout food? Our stomach? eheheh.. Anyhow. I think I need a chatbox. But I don't know how to get or put or anything. Lazy :p ahhh..

Laine:Well, if u ever read this. Umm.. Tomatoes don't just fly around our heads for no reason. ^^;; ehehehe...


No comments: