ahhhh... welll.. I wanna watch Lilo & Stitch. I want I want.
Have to wait til next week only have time.
Umm.. finally goin to get a burner prolllly, hopefully by tomolo lar,,, ^^;;;;;
CBY: that 'kingdom of hearts' is that ps2 game oh?? well ada disney characters wan? Lor Nevar told me PS2 has alot of versions. Can tell me the difference. Cos me wanna go scouting for em. Hopefully my bro can earn it with his upsr results. Harap aje if not I'll have to earn money to buy that. hmmm....
Me told my dad to get a dvd player that can play mp3 n vcd oso.. ehehe.. since there's a new big screen tv in the living room. Ahh..
gosh.. that reminds me,
Sakana: I saw Spirited Away's original DVD lerrr so EXPENSIVE!!!! I rather buy hanakimi's CD drama. Umm.. yeah.. to think of it. really.. errrrrrr...... Mana ada so expensive wan?
Gotta agree with u bout the tax n shipment charges. makes buying imported stuffs so heartsick.
Hooli: Your sis.. well.. me kinda muak with this layout oredi.. Had plotted a new design in my head for few times.. ^^;; ehhehe.. so if I get the chance, I'll definitely change it. Ohh u shoud go to Katie's site n read her original story. REALLY. Umm.. Lothsque Chronicles.
Katie:Lor u know... I love to read ur descriptions cos I can picture each scene very clearly. Truth. Umm.. Can I save it up or print into hard copy? well ... It's worth reading through several times.. ehehe.. me prefer reading from books ^^;; So me ask permission now.. lor.. can can.. ehehehe.. ? wahahaha... U know.. I don't touch fantasy, the last I read and chases online was slayers' fanfiction by QOS. N I still love it unti now. Ummmm.. Yours' is a new found fav online appetizer. Wahahaha. ehehehehe .. new hair cut.. I don't see any difference.. Maybe bcos I don't really pay attention to hairdo.. wahahaha.. I need to chop my hair oso.
Current craze - Korean drama 'Winter Sonata'. Recommended. *^.^* ehehe me stuffing my boredom with it ehehe,., n oso AXN's anime wahahahah...suddenly ada mood to watch em.
then wanna get Winter sonata's OST..
anyone has "My Memory" mp3? cos I downloaded using kazaa n kazaa isn't working fine with my ie, I had to terminate it.
so now I can't get to listen to it. ahh.. unhappy.. very.
my pc byk probs off late. That's me no mood to do anything.
another reason would be me unable to oekaki in paint or poo bbs. hmmmm...
Thursday, August 29, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment