Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Great just GREAT. OK for all who are wondering what's wrong with me this week is....
MY sys/config file went missing thanx to my bro and now I can't use my pc AT ALL.
Currently surfing madly in the computer lab. Just for an hour. I better explain my difficulties here to all.
Sakana: I dunno when I can get my pc fixed. Well I wonder if I can ever retain my files or even retrieve them back.
I'm rather pissed off with my bro dl some freaking windows blind. ARGH.. uninstall it n gone, pc rosak. ACK.
Sick. Please send the unedited minutes to Hooli. Thanx arr..
I won't be able to be online or do anything for a week (i hope that's the least).

Now,

I'm terrified of the fact that all my files MIGHT be all GONE if I were to reformat my hardisk. I'm imagining the worst. ARGH.
MY site files. Gone Gone. My not yet uploaded edited files GONE. MY PSD files GONE. My cgs GONE. Usou.. I can't stand the thought of it. So I will be AWAY. YEAH sick..... well.. no mood to reply blogs I might leave a few marks around but. Surely.. I'll be missing. argh. -.-;;;;;;;

No comments: