Friday, August 16, 2002

ARGH.
I need to update site. Let me close it for the time being. I have lots to do. errrr.............

YUE cg argh.. another.. argh. I belum siap mine.. CBY how dare u finish b4 me!!!!! AHHHHHHHH

Lily: this sun again?? ehehehehe?? yes yes.. u still have how many phone book to pass to me?? lost count. I wanna go klcc.

Me just receive my commission in cash.. $.$;; but it not all too biggy deal, I'm gonna use it up anyway. Won't last long. ARGH.
Next wanna get cdrw. errr.... BenQ ok arr?? Or hp?? ANyone can get suggestions pls. well. I've seen 250 eheh. 40x (hooli do confirm whether I didn't get em wrong).

Then, SHOULD I get.. HANAKIMI CD drama?? o.o;;;;;;;;;; AHH.. I have the money BUT its too MUCH~!! I can buy alot of manga oredi. ARGH.
Well.. Hooli it u willing to take out.. like.. 30~40 S$, me.. oso.. MIGHT buy it.. Well.? Some dejavu, oh.. hikago artbook. Here goes... the debate between the even. ehehe

ARGH... argh.. argh... -.-;; Hooli mana WWF's photos?? WHERE!!!

Aeryvae:BAck, good.. well.. I drew a bday gift.. but I don't like it now.. I think I'll draw a better wan for u. WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... SATOSHI. oh.. alot of ppl like this.. pic of him alot larr.. y ah ehehehehhehehe~~~~~stares at the posters u have in ur room.. uuu...

No comments: