Anyone here wans to brick me do it later.
Eheheh.. yes.. I know I've not been blogging.. for.. a very long time or I rarely type any nonsense for u guys to read.
first I've stepped 8884 on my own PNC. So wonders who's gonna be the lucky fellow.. to get 8888. Oh no.. now I'll have to draw a kiriban for that person..
argh.. I so many cgs undone. Gulps.
ok.. to reply blogs.
Sakana:U're alive!!! (WHAMP!! P gets hit on the head) Ouch.. ok ok.. reads blog.. err.. chinese font so hard to read.. all squeezed together.. uuu.. Anyway.. The fiesta.. me.. Having.. hig hopes n expectation.. ^^;; cos its.. something.. new..n well.. I guess.. most of us that are invovled really wanna see it coming true in DEC ^^;;; Ganbatte.
me feeling lazy oso.
Lily:uuu.. Luckily Hooli remember to tell me 'bout the canceled meeting. If not.. Aiy.. ehehehe
Actually.. nothing much to blog. I'm so lazy to type. now
Welcome Miaka to KL wahahahaha.... rolls.
Attended 3 parties.. for the last 2 days... ohohohohoh.
Monday, August 05, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment