Monday, December 16, 2002

Ahhhh.. me so tired..
will not be able to update site or blog, until i get my HD back. :p saddening.

0 3 (Chiru) left for Ipoh like in the morning.. probably she has arrived.
Well, wanna.. tok bout Comic Fiesta 2002. It was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
WAS tiring but its Fun.. ehehe.. I'm very MUCH speechless. Aiy.. aiy.
Ok, enjoyed the fellowship with lotsa fun, loving (are they?), adorable, talented, colourful JOKERS!!
Na naah.. don't mean it that way. I'm so terrible. My butt hurts.

I'm moving.. my thoughts in random, the sequence does not matter.

If i can recall the ppl(online) i managed to have a few (or just a glance) words with were Eisu (funny, but u just can't miss him, but it's not bcos of his looks), Aimo (ahh, at last. :D), Reinsleft (ohoho, am still wondering whether i said something nasty? ahah.. SHE is CUTE! ^^;; very! I see Zorro now. gosh). There was Zid, well I was TOO busy to like.. socialize. Aiyor. Sad sad. these bunch were from MAAO. chomps on Amateur Toast! I thought I lost it this morning, nearly cried. Misplaced in another bag. Gee.. Can't you guys have more stuffs in the doujin??!!! I WANT AIMO's NARUTO poster. (lerr.. CANNOT bagi diskaun wan. ISH) Anyways. cam tu lar.
If Eisu reads this. I WANT that sketchbook!! But, me wanna get my own. ohhoohoh. thanx to u!
ahhhhhhhhhhh........... that taikoubou (quick doodle) I wanna complain!!! I wan that.. wan in ur file! eheheh.

ohohoh.. me YUE gang. Ahaha.. made em stayed over at my place to DO the back drop. (and also finished packaging our merchandises)
ceh ceh, I stayed up for 48 hours. Only rested or napped for 2 hours in between. GAH, and Hooli was the wan falling ill. My dear. Ohohohoh.. Sales was Good. Would be even better if YUE #3 had at least 70% clearance. Then I'm PUAS. Many faulty, stupid errors occured while making our yue stuffs. Wouldn't dare share bout it now. Its boring.
No more bookmarks for sale. Gone, KAPUT. The sketchbook was so LIMITED, only a no. of lucky wans got to buy it. Awwww.. Reprint? Ask the M&Ms ^^;; I only would just sit and nod. Am lazy to think much.
14 Dec, me was up and down. I needed sleep that day. set backdrop, run about asking person to person bout things. (can't recall). Settled down at the Registration Booth together with Amber, Chiru (hopped around), WaiC, Mags, Ying.. These were the ppl siting outside.
Yue booth was shared with NekoHouse and Nebulae, tight squeezed but our bags took most of the legspace. Argh. So its like 2 ppl per booth. gah. No complains for now. its wat the organisers can afford. ehehehe.. HOPEfully can get a MUCH BIGGER venue for the next Comic Fiesta. (I miss it oredi) B4 that we need alot of support from ALOT of ppl. ehehe.
Drawing contest, overwhelming response. ^^;; Man, I feel intimidated. very. Ran smoothly! Genno and hotaru was present! ahaha.
Had a few FFX cosplayers. Yay! ohoho.. 10 thumbs up for em. And well, many outsiders asked wat's up with the fancy outfit! eeheheh. Ah.. I need photos, cos.. I was sitted outside most of the time. ehehe. lor lorr.. the turn out for the lst day was MORE than expected. grins!
but i hope next time, em ppl can be MORE punctual for events such as this. aiy. The crowd was very impatient.
end of day 01.

15 Dec, ah.. was a horrible start for me. I forgot my garments for Taikoubou's costume. ARGH.. took me 2 whole hrs to like get home and back to the venue. -.-;;; Sad. Umm.. I'm always so forgetful. well had other things in mind. Rush, Rush, rush!!! lerr. Ahh, the crowd was even bigger this time. 0.ollll Gosh. More cheers for em cosplayers! oh, i was one of em. Youzen by Pin aahahaha. Rutee by Sakana. ??? by Raywing. ??? by Xengk. ??? by Syuichi. (me thinks its something to do with Angel Sanctuary) Toshiya by t3. ??? by Miaka. (jrock wan, i think. never good in names) Chi by Lily. Had someone cosplaying Yue (both days). Oh yah.. Heero (i think the name camtu Suikoden III) by Miaow. Luffy by Miaow's bro. wahaha. etc. i don't remember all of em larr. Kidchan with her Shinguji Sakura! ahahaah.
Amber, u byk itchy fingers. KENAPA letak my name?????? ahhh no matter.
I had to like sit in Yue's booth, cos i can't stay outside with my bou costume. I needed the air-cond. Flumbled with my paopei. slips, dak, on the carpet floor. aiy. And I don't wear contacts. gee.. Not considering getting any. CBY was so guai1 to sit there and sketch the whole time. Not to mention hooli oso. ehehe.
Chiru was a BIG big help and was glad to have Su hui around. CBY thank her for me would yer? Lily was around the booth often too. eheheh..
um.. then CF ended with tears of joy and oso thanx. ^^;; ehehehe.. gan dou. ceh ceh. all good things must come to an end. I desperately needed rest!
BIGGY thanx to em s'porean friends, who came over to help out. ah!!

missed Kaoru, (wanted signature) argh. then. umm.. siape lagi? lor lor..

I had to rush to a cantata performance in church after CF, the both days. yah.. morning til 7pm CF.
8-11pm Cantata singing. TIRING! Chiru went for it.. like twice in a row. ^^;; umm.. Happy. Enjoyed singing that 2 nights. ah tho i was tired. ehehe.
will rant more lar later. i hope.

No comments: