Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Searching fervently for Chun Li character design artworks online. I need to finish a gift. argh

BGM: Utada Hikaru's Deep River Album. BIG BIG hugs and thanx to Hooli!!!!!! eheheh..

Um.. wanna thank Hooli again for the chinese chop from China! ^^;; Loves it.. wanna shop it with everything THING I see later on.

Lamb Chop, Chicken CHOP, Fiiss N Chiiipps!! Chops chops.

Roaches, argh I scream first. Normally they confront me while I'm bathing. HATEs em ALL!!
My special roach extermination potion, Kao Merit shampoo + Fab soap powder + J&J fruity shampoo + Dettol shower gel + flush it with hot water!!!
Die Cockcrouch!!!!!!
Outside of my bathroom, I normally scream for my mom to step on it. With her slipper of Cos!!

Umm, just came back from my rehearsal. Ah.. not bad managed to sing without book, but needa touch up on few parts. Ah

Met up with Amber, t3 n Miaka.
t3 is Very Cute! Amber will look even more hug-able during CF, Miaka is.. cool, steady.
Hooli was at my house early enuff to make me get my bro to play kingdom hearts. Much entertainment for us both to be late.
Its not my PS2, its my bro's. The pc is mine! ehehehe. Ok v share our toys. hmmm...
I got the Jp version of Suikoden. ahh.. might buy the Eng version, if I really cannot tahan the jp gibberish- ness... ehehe.

can't read taggy. I'm forever unable to READ the tag!!! wat's wrong???

added Chiru's blog ^^;; ehehhe.. So empty.. tap taps. umm.
am a bit lazy to like reply blogs, all i know is I wanna stranggle a person VERY MUCH!!!
ummm....... anyways.. forgets bout dat for now.

How many times I HAFTA go to the venue???!!! -.-;;; See my fake grin??? See? ehehe.. That's not the last of me. wahahah.
i better work on the giftart. har.

No comments: