Sunday, December 29, 2002

Touched downed onto KLIA runway at 7.20pm. The flight was delayed. Hah, am chowing down on microwaved frozen pizza. Wat a way to get extra calories after a Hongkong trip. The cold didn't drop near 4 degrees, but.. 7 degrees was enuff to make a tropical tourist (me) look for dryers in washrooms. Family holiday.

What i least expected and wasn't so happy bout the short trip.
1. Flying China airlines, i don't like the food. My bro can fake a V O M I T.
2. Air pressure. Gets to you for the 1st time. But coming back was smooth. (maybe its bcos i got the window seat)
3. I didn't recover from my flu and sore throat, aiy, high fever b4 bed. Great.
4. Free & Easy tour oso ruined our Ocean park fun. Who would wanna spend.. just 3 hrs there? (wanted to play all the rides, ceh)
5. HONGKONG was COLD.... shivers, wrapped ourselves with winter clothes bought there.
6. No one told me i can freeze in HK. The dolphines liked the weather, the seals applauded to that too.
7. Got my stupid (cheap) handphone ripped off in HK. Hah, am dumb to even bring it over. (my fault)
8. Having noodles for each meal. Rice sets are more expensive. WAT?!!
9. Not being able to get manga. Umm.. lets say I need someone who knows all the ACG areas to bring me around.
shopping in KL is far better (cheaper). So so, I only got Music rock for Lily. 3 2nd hand manga. harr.
10. Nothing i can think of now, but i missed FFX so much, my bros were quite afraid I might hog the ps too long after the trip.

Amazing stuffs i noticed in HK.
1. Its looks exactly like spore, the streets, the people, the buildings (new highrises), the commutors, the shopping capacity, the prices, and oso cleaniness. (just that its bigger)
2. LOTR only shows next year in Hongkong like 9th Jan 2003. (LONG wait) Wat?
3. If i wanna find books, I should go to taiwan or japan. Gotta keep that in mind.
4. I get a whole row of shops selling the same things.
5. Only clothes are cheap. Winter garments.. hmm.. I don't need em here.
6. I need a HK ACG friend!!!!!!! 4 days are too short.
7. Dim sum 4ever in the morning.

Ok, I enjoyed the short trip. Had lotsa rest and.. sight seeing. ^^;; ehehehehe.... well well. There's no place like home. eh?

Amber, so fast u ciao. pouts.
hooli, umm.. ahh... wat ahve u been doin. okok.. bought u stuffs, needa sort em little gifts.

Ahh.. lazy to reply larr.. -.-;;;; anyways.. got.. small gifts.. I think they WILL appear in KL soon. umm.. Prolly they are already in the market. Anyways.. am happy to be back.

No comments: