Happy New Year Folks!!! Its 2003 and I didn't do much bout it.
Was like busy training up my FFX members. Wahahaa, some new year it was.
But in the evening went over to one utama for high tea. I was so HAPPY to meet Lune and her mom at Arena's carpark entrance.
Talk about coincidence, umm.. been wanting to meet her. ^^;; ahahaha.. sayangnya i forgot to bring my small gift.
Next time we meet up, me baru bagi larrr~!!!
Bought an old issue of Newtype from Niko2.
chiru, larr. dah balik. ^^;; Welcome back lor!! umm.. well me was all snugged up in the hotel room at night. Since it was freezing cold out in the streets. Rather rest more and enjoy the day. Okok, glamourous it is indeed. Prolly me didn't really get to see HK fully. ^^;; I still have that feeling of it macam spore. Just the feeling. Noisy? Where yer stay? I was too cold to notice the noise around. The noise made it warmer to move around esp. at night. ^^;; Anyways, don't ask me bout manga. I wanna go KINO~!!!!
OH, i saw a Noir poster in Jusco's mini jp corner. Umm.. welll the corner is called Niko2. Forgot to ask the price. aiy.
Anyways.. feeling SUPER lazy to reply blogs. Aahaha.. Hooli is.. IN spore. blaaa.. that gal is probably enjoying herself there again. ^^;; ehehe. I wan my HD back. I WAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sigh~
Thursday, January 02, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment