Hotaru, thank you~!! Well well, dat means I better quicken my pace in my updates. errrr... I'm taking my own sweet time.
Anyway, some flashback. Pea's sphere. Muawahahahha.
My trip to Genohamu's house. BIG house. Losta pets. I suspect its actually a petshop in disguise. :p
Dogs, cat (i saw only one, heard there's plenty more), hamsters, ahhh.. was there fish? I think i saw an aquarium.
Well I was like opening every single drawer of my reach.. ehehehhe. I'm very busbody. The short stay had to end immediately. Cos b4 that my mom phoned me up to be back by 5. errr.. GREAT~!! too bad larr. Walked all the way from Atria back. Ehehehe.. 30 minutes. N i had to be holding.. stuffs i bought and stuffs passed by hooli.
Ohh. me forgot to thank hooli for lending me Naruto character book and Hanakimi #19. Ahahahaha..
oh well. UPDATE site? I'm working on renewing this blog first. ahaha.. I taking a long time to doodle. OK ok.
Wednesday, January 15, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment