Lily, its.. like.. HK35, well I dah bagi discount (just little bit), but since u say i should minta wang from CBY. Sure~!!! Anyways u can sms me using.. the same hp no. ^^;; I lost all my contacts. Currently I only have like 1 person in my list. eheheh.. pathetic.
Miaka, yah yah, bila u coming back to kl? Umm?? Anyways, u can rent it FOR sure. Dah reserve 4 u liaow.
Ehehehehe. Me wondering who has Chrono cross, Ocean Star, Suikoden CD??? Umm.. I'll be hunting for em this fri. Wat else I wan?? Gosh...
Miaow, can u sms me.. with maggie's hp no? Since she doesn't come ONLINE wan. Kick her for me.. would yer? She is STILL having my hanakimi #18. Ahhhhh.. How long she wans to hold on to it?
Chiru, u another fello... E's #5... Cakap nak bagi balik during CF. Tengok ni~!!!! eeehehe.. I'm goin around asking ppl to return things to me. Funny, but.. ahaha.. wat to do.
well well, another habit of mine. Was checking with collection isn't complete, bla bla.. Ah this fri, umm.. how lar? me not goin to sunway. Malas, besides me gotta go atria. Then again.. u tomolo coming down.. ah.. oh well. Staying how long again?? ish. I don't like my new(old) hp. So HARD to press the buttons. Ericsson, bla.... OLD model. I am demanding.
Did a personality test during my retreat. I'm a Choleric (Dominant), and a Melancholy. Ahh.. figures.. Further details, i'll write somehow after this. N I'm suppose to be "CREATIVE". Errr.. sure or not?
Thursday, January 09, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment