Oh yah, me.. closed down PNC for a moment now. Ehehehehe. Don't look at me like that. I was bored of the layout.
YES~ I can't help but close it for the time being. ehehehe. Larr.
Many things happened yesterday, I'm so tired of reiterating so I'm not going to type. :p
Ahh, Lily and CBY called me up in the middle of a HOT HOT afternoon. These 2 ah came over and well kacau and 8 around. Tau lar ape diaorg buat.
Was a short visit then i cont' with my painter work. hah its the wan u see used in PNC's index now. I purposely designed it like that. Hmm.. might show the art. MIGHT if i feel like it. Hooli has seen it tho wahah.. Amei too.
Tokking of which was creating.. chinese names for Amei's character. ahaha.. cooked up a bunch of em names. Very jp-nish. lerr. Man, I needa read Roman of 3 Kingdoms once more~!!!!! ahaha, thank the 'han yu chi dian' Lorr.. was looking..at plentiful of good naruto fanart sites.. ahahaa.. em.. sasunaru/kakairu/kakanaru stuffs.. umm.. doesn't really appeal to me much. My goal is to HUNT good art. ehehhe... how i define it? shrugs.. I like, I like lar.
CBY, ahhh.. lupe bagi u tu sovenir.. lagi.. wat larr.. i oso.. dai mong betul.. aiy aiy. ish ish. next time again.. lorrr...... wat is.. this.. huh????? I need supplements? NO.
Lily, yas yas.. must drag me oso, tau?!!! when u wanna raid cosplay materials~~!!!!!!!!!!! I fong PUI~!!!!!!
Bought bro 'The Sims' PS2 version. Pity the guy can't play em pc version, cos its banned from my pc. ehe. Well settled my UNI stuffs. just hafta send in another troublesome form. LORRR~~~
NEED ideas for PNC's layout. ehehe.. prolly work on another.. sora fanart. eheh. or naruto art.. umm.. there's this.. request oso. aiy
Friday, January 24, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment