Monday, January 20, 2003

Deep Breath. I'm having a fever right now. But i still want to rant something proper about aftershock.

Sunday was super SUPER quiet. ^^;; There was us and all n prolly the most 'happening' corner at the edu fair.
CBY, Shyu, Lily wasn't around. Sigh. Yue's booth turned into some free sketching corner. Yeah, just send ur paper/sketchbook, we'll do the rest.
Special guest was Hotaru and Hamu. Yaz~!! Chiru another Fong airplane person.
Miaow cabut earliar, harr... Left me and hooli to do the rest. Luckily there was Reins around to knock hooli around, some racket made for me to just simply ignore em.
Reins drew me a Naruto sketch, n I got a kick from Geno as a gift. ahhh.. heed my warning Geno. Ingat. Was fairly amused with the itachi i drew, its hooli's possession now. ahh.. how come i don't get to keep the fanarts i drew.
Muawahahaaha. So so, Cosplayers of the day were Yogi, Mia, Miaow, Pin, Xengk(looked like his uniform tho), Lian and.. that's all i think. YUPs.
Chiiiii~~~ siiin. Quote of the day by no wan else but Chi (chobits).
I learnt how to cam (recognise) em LOTR character names in canto and local fan community. Interesting, the only wan without a special nickname is Gimli, poor dwarf.
Me and Amei (online) exchanged morbid fascination over the little news but how gay is LOTR. I have begun to know and to be in quite a denial. Sigh. Sticks to book.

End of wat was quite recent. I'm backtracking here.

Saturday - Harr was the busiest of the 3 days. Boisterous people. Yakking crowd.
On one end there was a little male bonding session held. Not too noisy but visible to me tho. Ahh, if it were gals, v find a nice place with lotsa ppl or None at all to chat. Normally over a cup of tea. Yah. Hooli mentioned a little insight about wat guys tok. They tok 'bout/around/over ONE topic per meeting.
VCD was selling like hotcakes. I was monitoring the laptop for a short while. Then, little red bookmark size cards were produced and sold for a very very low price. Ah.. for fun lar. 20 cents aje lar. wahahah. Me drew Naruto fanarts mainly, and there was none left. Sigh~ Wasn't drawing very fast tho. Kakashi~~
I was doodling a gothic lolitha art, reference taken from Yogi. Yeah, presented her the little red bookmark on Sun. It was my intention after all.
Let me cont' my observation, Run_Forward, A forest and red force was on our left. Well, prolly i was too lazy to go mingle around. Didn't even tok to em. cept Yagami who constantly popped around. Oh he cosplayed oso. (so he was the wan I left out, gomen) I oso exchanged short smiles with.. ahh.. wat's her name now. Oopps... forgot.
Next to em was MAAO. Yah yah... Eisu can't keep his self-proclaimed 'nice' voice hidden from everyone. Aimo, zid, DinJerr (ahh, not sure which, did saw his name in hooli's sketch, then ahh..the rest.. wari.. me wasn't that busybody afterall). Eisu either u like being kicked but sigh, I would just lupe that u cincai draw for me. Wasting energy. Actually, it wasn't such a good time to bug em with sketches. ahh.. Biar lar. Next time gua.
Ok, next to em.. was Urban and another group was.. AIE production, was it now??? umm.. not too sure. Twice i failed to check em out. -.-;; I was tired. I know from all the walking. A drawing contest was held wah. cool. very cool.
Never would wanna try pizza flavored bread. errrrr... its ok for me but.. aiy. Tokking bout NEW taste. Pizzaz biscuit. ah.
V always end up packing up last. ahh.
Quotes of the day - Happy water x2 and Drink Q-0-0!

Fri, well.. do have anymore hp left to rant? Kinda critical now.
okies, simple, ahh.. met ppl. Explored the hall abit. That's all gua. Can't remember muchie.
CBY, shyu and lily was around. Very very Rare moment. ahahaha....
Quotes of the day were - Chiiiiiiiii. And Tetsu~~~~~ (Ah, Jrock fans)

Nevar, TIGHT squeeze for all the best for ur project and asignments~

Mags, u ah, sigh.. another.. fellow I lazy to layan oredi. turns face away.

Miaow, You looked alright. ah.. I hope lerr.. I hope u didn't dirty ur mind even further. gah.. U can fool ppl wif ur innocent look.. ahh. =.-;; Get BLEACH quick. Hooli u gonna stand by.. Oh no, she's oso on YM's side. yogii~~

Yogi, ah..... agama sesat Tok Guru. errrrrr.. U curi my pen knife. aaaaahhh... Its not with me.

Mia, u looked so so so sweet. ehehehehe. wanted to hug u lerrr. aiy aiy aiy...

No comments: