AHHH.. at last.. A brand new HD~ (I hope it can last at least 6 months)
Anyway, hooli my PAINTER~!!! n oso.. I gotta.. return ur money. n oso.. I gotta.. pay back chiru. ok ok.
transfer to ur bank account. WANT?
ah ah.. well well. so so.. after I settle.. ALL my projects.. I can.. settle.. my old forgotten website and.. plog layout. argh.
freaking bro has to BUG me.. at this hour.. SQUEEALS~
so so, thanx to sakana for LALA, E's and FULL M OON.
ANother thanks to hotaru for.. FFX's OST. wahaha.. just.. finished listening to like erm 2.5 disc. wahahahha. On the 3rd wan now. lorr.. well well
Was trying to recall, which scene did i hear which song. wahahahha. FUN.. while painting CNY cards. Ceh
Went to Hamu's HOUSE. wahahaha.. I'll rant bout that later. Am beat. VERY.
Sunday, January 12, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment