Thursday, January 30, 2003

WOG3 part 1 game status-
ARGGGGGGGGHHHHH~~~ I hafta replay the 2nd mission again after winning 4 battles within???? errrrr... man.. I didn't know the countdown meant 'Game Over'.
Yah, i wasted time moving back n forth towards base camp. Blaaahh.. wasted time. Yah.. now I know.. I can't go back. ISSSShh.. needa play 4 battes again.
But since i KNOW wat I'm up against, its no biggy. STILL~!!!! -.-;;; AHHHH.... Frustrated. I wanted to finish that mission. Another thing is.. that.. the game loves to like shuts itself, whenever my team cast 'flame' spells. wat?? Errr.. yah major troublesome. -.-;;; N there's this need to like load the 1st CD n then the 2nd CD, in order to read Big5???
ahhhhhhh....

FOR THOSE WHO COME TO MY BLOG,
CLICK THIS!!! Ehehehe.. its just a simple CNY wish yah~!


Yah, will be going back to my dad's hometown this Fri. Parents flying off to China for a week. Umm.. okies.. so.. stay at home and no visiting. No visiting, no extra angpao money. NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo.. UNFAIR~!!!!!!

No comments: