Some brief game reviews~~
Chrono Cross -
Boy, I'm slow in picking games to play huh? Oh, just wanted to see the introduction, ended up playing til ahhh.. spoilez? Ok, til some strange event occured at the beach. And now the hero is suppose to have perished 10 years ago. WAT? Ok, i was trying to find saving points and oso tried saving during gameplay. CAN'T? Oh then was enlighten by Hooli. Need to get to the mini island 'map' to save. I'm lame. Basically, i'm not qualified to review any game, just expressing my opinion about em games. oh.. i needa get a hang of the battle mode errr... wat's with all the % % %??? Looks for guides online on it.
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix -
WOahh, got it well, wanted to wait for the eng version. Bcos me bro n i bought 'The Sims' on the same day without realising until v were at home. Ahahaha. So, exchanged it for KH FM lor. Ok, the funny part was, they have the FMVs in english with jp subtitles. ehehehe. Yah. Kinda cute though. Next there's this SPECIAL movie at the menu. Its FFX-2's trailer. Super cool movie ahahahah. I WANT FFX-2!! Ahh.. Y all gals wan? umm.. smoother game play. Looks cooler even. Ok if its just an advertising tactic to attract ppl. I'm already in the venus fly. ahahaa. FOR more infos, I needa get off Destiny Island to see wat other NEW stuffs are added. Umm... ehehe. NEED another.. memory card lar. Hope to get it.. after CNY. ahh..
I WANT MAGNA CARTA!!!! YES the real THING~!!!!! ERRR... no korean friend to bug. Hmmm.....
Just got persuaded to join a MC cosplay group for this year's CF. Hope is goes well, need guys. 0.0;;; ohoho...
Other than that, I'm goin to cosplay Shinkouhyo from Houshin wahahaha. Lily was like, y u choose all the characters that wear lotsa clothes. ahaha. :p I like him alot.
EHehehe 2 cosplay in a year.. ok.. hope i can make em in TIME~!!!! muwahahaha.
Nope i didn't draw anything for 2 days. sad huh? Tired. I dunno y I've been sleeping so MUCH.
Sunday, January 26, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment