Sunday, January 19, 2003




Which Guilty Gear X character are you?


Popped over cby's place. Ah.. I got Dizzy lar.. N I'm not goin for 2nd round. The Qs are too long.
Am I so so??? Dizzy.. hmm.. well I didn't know she thinks like that. Ahahah.

Ok 2nd day of Comic fiesta AfterShock.
MET alot of ppl. Well, there was MORE ppl around. Ehehe.. I had to sketch n sketch n sketch n oso mind the sales. Ummm..
CBY, SHyu ranted bout yesterday. I'm so so lazy to rant bout today. Ok, my head is hammering itself. I need rest. Don't brick me.
Ppl was snatching my comicweekly issue, requests again. Ahh.. Y i didn't cosplay bcos I was LAZY. :p Uhh.. Mia, don't larrr stare at me so hard ler.
Kesian me oso larrrrr.....
I need a white wig for my next cosplay. wahahahhaa.
Yes once again, I shall repeat, I'm broke again. SIGH~~~~ chasing money from my clients. ah Mom isn't goin to help me ask. CEH.

BUY comic fiesta VCD, its affordable. VERY n well get to see the BEFOREs n Afters~~ Tenkawa, THANKIES~!!!!!!! Next time must letak ur name ok??
I hope miaow is ok. Poor thing, yah me pray u come back in one piece. Oh pls be gentle on her. Don't wanna lose our yue manager to the "agama sesat". ahhh.

No comments: